Jordan Small Bookcase, Rustic Mango Gray Wash.
Open Double-Pedestal Computer Desk.
- 1 year warranty
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Product Warranty: 1 Year
- Top Material
- Base Material
- Base Material Details: Powder-coated metal frame
- Overall: 29'' H x 54'' W x 23.5'' D
- Shelf: 11.25'' W x 23.5'' D
- Desktop: 54'' W x 23.5'' D
- Knee Space: 27.625'' H
- Maximum Height: 29''
- Minimum Height: 29''
- Overall Product Weight: 74.5 lb.
5-Shelf Bookcase, Black Finish.
- Fretwork ends.
- Made from wood composites and select hardwoods.
- Painted finish.
- Assembly required.
- 36 in.W x 16 in.D x 75 in.H (80.41 lbs.).
Desk Georgian Banded Inlay Drop-Front.
- Item #: BG-240
- Dimensions (inches): 42Hx38Wx21D
- Date: New
- Material: Banded Inlay
- Please see shipping details for estimated transit times once this item is available for shipping.
- Number of Drawers: 5
- Condition: New
- This is a newly made piece in excellent condition
- All shipments include insurance. EuroLux will determine the final shipping carrier at its sole discretion. In accordance with our full Terms & Conditions pieces ship FOB EuroLux, and the customer is responsible for fully inspecting each piece for damage upon delivery. Once the customer signs the delivery receipt stating that the item was received in good order, the insurance is null and void, and no future insurance claims will be made. Please message EuroLux Home through Houzz for further details.
- Mark: EuroLux Home
- Style: Georgian GEORGIAN STYLE
- Queen Anne did not have any surviving heirs, despite giving birth eighteen times, and the Stuart line in England ended with her passing. Descended from James I of England through Elizabeth Stuart, the head of the Hanover dynasty was crowned George I (1714 - 1727) upon Anne's passing in 1714. The period of time from the reign of George I through the succession of reigns, George II (1727 - 1760), George III (1760 - 1820), and George IV (1820 - 1830), is collectively known as the Georgian period.
- Mahogany became the primary choice for furniture makers in the Georgian age, although the Queen Anne style remained popular through the reigns of George I and II. The designs of Thomas Chippendale, George Hepplewhite and Thomas Sheraton dominated furniture design in the latter half of the 18th century.
- Object: Desk
Midcentury Dark Walnut With Back Glass Book Shelves.
- Dimension 35.5"L x 14"D x 71"H
- Color: Dark Walnut
- Includes: One (1) Book Shelf
- Special Features: Mid Century Look, 5 Shelves, Back Panel is made of glass, fully assembled.
Blue Dress Writing Cabinet.
Acrylic DesksDrop Front DesksMarble DesksSolid Wood 6 Drawer Dresser Dresserssmall computer desks
Hooker Furniture Telluride Computer Credenza.
Southwestern Rustic Executive Desk.
- Color: Dark Stain
- Dimensions: 76"L x 32.5"H x 32.5"D
extra long console tableColorful DesksHigh Gloss White DesksReclaimed Wood DesksWhite Lacquered Chrome Desks